Mark is the CEO for Resonant Link Technology, responsible for corporate governance; financial investment; marketing and administration. Mark has held directorships and senior commercial management positions in the Middle East, Africa and the United Kingdom.
Mark has over thirty years’ experience in commercial and contractual management and has specialist experience in risk assessments on major international projects, which have included construction, civil engineering, M&E and infrastructure engineering.
Experienced strategist in an international environment. Key decision maker and motivator of project teams.
Management of teams engaged in negotiation, finance, mediation and execution of Contracts.
Extensive experience on International Projects including macro construction, civil engineering and mechanical and electrical.
Experienced in the identification of commercial risk and mitigation.
Excellent written and oral presentational skills.
- Qatar Doha International Airport $5 billion
- UAE Jebel Ali Power Plant $1.5 billion
- UAE Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi $2.0 billion
- Oman GOSP Halweel Phase II $ 1.6 billion
- Nigeria Jebba Hydro Electric Dam and Ajaoukuta Steel Plant
- Iran Farah Park Hotel, Tehran
- Germany Halle Chemical Plant, Leipzig
- Ukraine LUK Oil Refinery Facility, Odessa
- UK Jubilee Line Extension (East) £1.8 billion
- UK West Coast Mainline upgrade £1.0 billion
- UK Channel Tunnel £10.2 billion
- UK HS Channel Tunnel Rail Link £1.2 billion
- UK Dolland Moor freight terminal £320 million
- UK Thameslink 2000 £840 million
- UK Pfizer Pharmaceutical Plant Sandwich